So a little bit about me then, I'm 14 and love cats more then I love people (yes I know, people tell me I'm a crazy cat lady). I live in Australia on the east coast and love the beach. Even though I love cats so much I actually do not own a cat, as my last cat got attacked and killed by the dog next door. It was extremely traumatic and my family and myself didn't want to go through that again and get another cat and have it put in danger. So now we are foster mummies to little baby kittens. We take the kittens from around the months of September/ October till about April. This is usually the kitten season over here in Australia as its hot within these months and its the months that most kittens are born in. We got a call today, and we are picking up the first kittens of the season on Friday. As for the months that we don't have kittens, I'm not sure what I'm going to write on this blog, but I will take that and think about that when it comes.
As for now I thank you for reading my blog and I hope to get to know all you other cat lovers and I can share my crazy, loving cat life.

Hi Krystal! So very nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your kitty, but I admire the decision not to get another one to keep it from happening again. You are doing such good with fostering as I am sure you are aware.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Connie
Hi Connie,
DeleteThankyou! I love the little kittens and watching them ogre and learn new things. I think fostering kittens is such a rewarding thing.