Now to he kitties, these are the three fur balls we picked up.
They look quite big in that photo, when in reality they are much smaller.
So as you can see we have three medium- long hair white kittens. There are 2 girls and one boy. It is almost impossible to tell them apart because they look identical and have no markings, or anything like that.
This little kitten is Marshmallow and is the smallest of the lot, only by a bit though.Then there is Lucy (at the top) she is the biggest, and Bentley (bottom) which is only a little bit bigger then marshmallow.
The kittens are a little bit shy, but they are already warming up to me. When they get a bit sleepy they are the biggest smoochers and love a cuddle, I can already tell they will be great lap cats.
It's very hard to identify them, I know who Lucy is cause she is bigger, but the only way I can tell between Marshmallow and Bentley is checking and seeing which ones the girl and boy. Marshmallow has a bit more of a slender face and I'm sure that once they grow a bit more and I get to know them I will be able to tell. I say they were taken away from there mother far to early as they are suckling on everything (especially my fluffy white jacket)
Little marshmallow getting nursed, she fell asleep in my arms for a good 20 minutes.
Hope everyone is well
- Krystal




oh goodness they are cute!!
ReplyDeleteSince they are white you could mark them with food coloring, by putting a drop on their head... or you get some non toxic markers.. the ones they make for really young kids.. I currently have two tabbies that are very similar and it is a little harder. I'll often trim the fur at the end of the tail when I have very similar dark colored kittens..
btw, do you know you have word verification on your comments? It makes it harder for people to comment so many people won't leave comments when they see it.
Thanks for those ideas! I'll have to try them.
DeleteI just turned off word verifications, thanks for letting me know, I'm kinda new to this whole bogging thing haha.